1.7.11

1 July



Today is a rest day for me. You  may be thinking to yourself...rest day what the hell?!?! He's barely done anything this week. Well considering how little I have really done in the last few months I am very sore and and need one. Don't worry though I will be doing some work again tomorrow.

In the mean time I came across an interesting concept it was an email charter. Essentially a set of etiquette rules we should all really be following to make our ability to sort and manage our email more efficient. This is called the Email Charter. Please read it and post any thoughts you have in the comments. The website asks that you put a link to it in you email signature. I am doing it. If we could come up with a uniform way of sending, or even just addressing email messages, alot of time could be saved.



No comments: