9.12.10

Rest Day Recipe


My legs are crazy sore today, I have been playing a lot of basketball on top of my workouts. So I am going to just stretch today and then go at it again tomorrow.

Below is a tasty looking Paleo recipe I found courtesy of My Paleo Kitchen hope you enjoy.

Chicken Breasts with Leek

Ingredients

- 4 chicken breasts
- 2 leeks
- 6 slices of bacon
- lard or butter
- olive oil
- thyme
- salt & pepper

Slice your leek into inch thick pieces and put them in a bowl with the chicken breasts. Put olive oil, thyme, salt & pepper in the bowl and preferably some soft butter or lard. Mix all the flavours together and make sure the leek and chicken are covered in fat.
Take an oven dish and use your butter or lard to grease it. Wrap 3 slices of bacon around each chicken breast. Leek goes in the dish first and the chicken on top. Cover with aluminium foil and bake for ~45 minutes at 200 degrees.

No comments: